- My stroke looks better. My wife told me that I looked like I was lumbering the first time she saw me try laps. Now she says I look smooth in the water. Yeah, I look smooootthhhh.
- I can swim more laps but still not as many as I would have expected.
- I'm a tiny bit faster.
- I'm waking up earlier.
- I find it normal to walk around in what looks like male lingerie (jammers).
- I'm drinking less coffee. Don't know why and certainly can't figure out the cause and effect but the timing is too close to be coincidental. This is good, I needed to cut back.
- Oftentimes, I smell like chlorine. This didn't used to happen.
But, back to me. I think I'm a better swimmer than I was a month ago, I've kept at it even on mornings I didn't want to get up early, but I still have a LONG way to go fitness-wise. That might be middle-age talking but I can't use that as an excuse. Yet.
After thinking about it, no need to change my goals. Just keep at it and see what's different at the end of another month.