27 August 2009

This is not boring

At least to me, this isn't boring but CK's swim season starts up again the week after next. I already have the meet sheets for her first two meets (the last ones before she turns 9 and I have a whole host of other things to track) and I'm plotting out her events.

She is doing 2 each of 25 free, 25 back, and 25 breast. She is also doing each 50 twice. And the 100 free twice. The two events that didn't work out from these meets are the 25 fly and 100 IM, both of which she is already 1st on her team's historical top times. That's nice.

If I had to guess, she'll end up on the top 5 in all 4 25 yard events, 50 back, 50 fly, 100 free and 100 IM. Not sure about 50 free. I'm also anticipating PRTs in 25 free and 25 back in addition to her already-earned 25 fly. Expect all sorts of excitement and exclamation points on this blog if and when any of these things happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment